Monday, April 29, 2013

Vintage Leather Feels so New

I love when I find a vintage piece that feels truly current. This one is my new, go-to favorite item.
 
Black leather from Sak's, in exquisite condition. A great length too--right above the knee.
Right now fashion is touting the leather skirt in all it's glory and in every cut. A-line, Ruffled, Peplum, Mini, and Pencil. You can't go wrong!
I added a belt that was slightly large for the high waisted cut. I actually liked how it sat low like belly jewelry.
I love mixing leather with soft laces or cottons. Anything embroidered or boho softens it up.
A little pop of color in the form of patent yellow, kitten heels, and I'm all set.
Skirt: Vintage Sak's, Blouse: F21, Necklaces: Boutique & F21, Kitten Heels: Enzo Angiolini

What will you dig up "At that thrift store down the road"...?

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment