Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday Grind

Happy Monday All!

I've had an amazing weekend hosting friends, cooking, grilling, watching films, dancing, and floating around in our backyard pool. Now that the "party" has come to a successful end, it's time to clean up and return to work.
The good news is that I can ease back into the grind here in Santa Barbara for a few days, and nothing beats facing your Monday like being comfy. Hence, my favorite lazy-girl staple--harem pants.
I've worn harem style pants in one incarnation or another since I was 11 and got my first pair from a real, Bedouin market abroad. Since then I've had a love affair with them. They key is to accessorize them just enough to not appear to be wearing your PJ's...
This morning I wove my favorite, vintage Mettallia belt and added some chains, shades and fedora. (The laziest approach to a hair day as well)...
Harem Pants: Nordstrom, Top: H&M, Necklaces: Ideeli/Street Vendor, Heels: Steve Madden, Hat: H&M

Some mornings it's all about easing back in. I wish you all a great week!

(And don't forget that today is the last day to enter my shoe giveaway here).

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment