Friday, April 19, 2013

DVF + Trench = Happiness!

I love a classic trench and they're constantly in come-back mode. I bought this one nearly two years ago at Bloomingdales to replace an older trench that I eventually dip dyed when it was on it's last legs. (You can see a post on it at my co-authored blog here).
This model was in hiding all winter as it was simply too cold in LA for the light weight cotton, and then when I wore it to work last week, it got red lipstick smeared across the back! But no matter, a quick dry cleaning and it's back and better than new!
My favorite component is the cable knit arms. Such a unique detail that makes this number a little cooler than your run-of-the-mill trench. I also love that it zippers as well as buttons, so you can wear it multiple ways with and without the belt for a clean look!
Underneath, my DVF sheath with keyhole opening in the front and back. (A fabulous gift from my stylish sister)!
DVF dresses are great not only because of the prints and the fit, but because of the fabric quality. This stretch tricot is 100% silk. It feels like sexy pajamas! 
Trench: Bloomingdales, Dress: DVF, Boots: Jeffrey Cambell, Earrings: JewelMint, Beret: H&M, Sunnies: Nicole Miller

What will you pull out of the back of the closet to spruce up your wardrobe?

With Love,

Noa B

1 comment:

  1. your look is fabulous! your sister has excellent taste too. :)

    ReplyDelete