Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pleather Leggings: Part 2

Yesterday I showed these leggings dressed for day and a casual, afternoon meeting. Two hours later I was out to dinner with colleagues and wanted to switch it up but still stay warm and comfy for a pub night.
I went for a silk blouse and layered a fuzzy vest for warmth. I switched out the duffel style bag for a basic clutch.
I swapped the plum gloss for a red lip stain.
 
And changed out the silver necklace to gold. Boots flipped to heels.
Leggings: CarMar, Blouse: Zara, Choker: Tres Jolie, Clutch: Target, Heels: Vince Camuto, Vest: Polkadots & Moonbeams

Changing it up can be a matter of minutes. A swipe of lipstick, a change of shoes. With a good, foundation element like the leggings, you can be out the door in a completely new look in 5.

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment