Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dinner with Friends: Vintage Silk

I headed out to dinner last night still feeling the effects of the intense heat. Fortunately this silk dress was breathable and wonderfully lightweight. The perfect item for a muggy evening out.
I'm very fond of this dress, as it's a vintage piece I found and altered back sometime last year. You can see how on my other, co-authored blog here.
In the past I've belted it, but I kind of like the sash element for an evening look.
Along with some dangle-y earrings and a small clutch, it's an easy piece for nighttime.
Dress: Neiman Marcus Vintage, Shoes: B Makovsky, Bag: Gifted: Sunnies: Nicole Miller

There's nothing like a little recycling to get that perfect print.

With Love,

Noa B

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Noa! This dress is amazing! :)

    xo
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress! I'm your newest follower :) If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post and maybe follow back? xo

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete