Happy Friday all you makeup mavens!
This week we've covered some topics of interest for those of you who enjoy makeup as much as I do. To spice up the Friday before Thanksgiving, here's a fun, little giveaway to get you revved up for the upcoming, holiday season!
- Mac Fluidliner in Blacktrack, to achieve that perfect, "Mod" cat-eye.
- Becca Bambi cake liner to replicate this week's Liz Taylor/Marilyn Monroe, chocolate, cat-eye, complete with lining sealant.
- Mia Mariu mineral blush in Maria Bonita, for a soft, healthy flush.
- Becca blush brush for plush, perfect, cheek application.
- Additionally, I'll be adding a corresponding Mia Mariu gloss in Dulzura. This lovely, baby pink is the perfect add-on to complement a defined eye.
- And of course, what eyeliner giveaway would be complete without a definer brush for easy definition!
This package, with two eyeliners and sealant, two brushes, a gloss and a blush has a retail value of $165.00 but it can be yours just by becoming a reader and leaving a comment. Here are your official rules of entry.
Official entry rules:
1: You must become a follower of Sunsetand5th via Google friend connect, (found on the upper, right hand corner of my blog).
2: Once you have, (or if you already are) comment back here about your favorite tip for rocking a cat-eye, or tell me why you'd like to use these products to give it a go.
3: For an additional entry, simply twitter this giveaway and let me know about it in your comment line.
Entries are open for US and Canada submissions.
Deadline is Friday, 11/30/2012, 11PM PCT.