Friday, November 9, 2012

Morning Coffee Rock & Roll Style

Apologies for the lapses between blog updates. With crazy shooting schedules, trips back and forth to the airport, and a new kitty in the house, I feel as though I'm never in front of my computer.
 
But today I finally have a (semi), day to myself. Even though I have to race about on supply runs, I've got time for a much needed, morning coffee date with a bestie that I've really been missing!
Finding that my life has been a little over-schedued, I've taken to some light, online shopping. Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE studs and grommets. These pants by ASOS just arrived on my doorstep!
Lots of brass is one of my favorite elements right now. 
 Hat: H&M, Pant: ASOS, Booties, 7 For All Mankind, Top: Splendid, Jewelry: Mixed, Boutique & Abbott Kinney StreetVendors

It's great to be out on my own today, even if it's to run returns, shop prosthetics, and grab a ton of refill items for my kit. Anything to get out into the beautiful, LA sunshine.

With Love,

Noa B

2 comments:

  1. noaB, another glorious outfit by you! the brass elements rock. good to hear you're relaxing, even if it is just for a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete