Friday, November 2, 2012

A Working Wardrobe on Set

For the past few weeks my life has been in a perpetual state of motion. Film, tv, print shoots, and so much more. I'm delighted to be working this week with the most amazing cast and crew on a delightful, NBC sitcom, but my 14 hour days are making blogging a little challenging.
However, this morning I had a couple of hours before heading off to set, and I'm breaking my usual code of "all black" for some much needed color. 
I LOVE caftans for work. They're the easiest thing in the world for staying comfy, loose and limber. 
Can't completely shed the black, but I'm keeping it fixed on my head today...
'Tis the month for pumpkins and squash, whether it's in your Starbucks, or your jeans.
Tunic: Michael Kors, Boots: Sam Edelman, Jeans: Rag and Bone, Hat: H&M, Necklaces: Boutique and Jewelmint

With Love,

Noa B

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love it. Especially the bag! It's so vibrant

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You live such a busy, lively life. Pretty top. Love the pants too. And how cool is that fringy bag!
    Mom Fitness Journal | Girlie Blog Seattle

    ReplyDelete