Monday, April 1, 2013

Pleather Leggings: Part 1

Out to a meeting this weekend the weather suddenly took a turn from 80 to 60. So I opted for pleather leggings which have become so popular, but which I thought I was ditching for spring being around the corner.
 
Guess we're not quite there yet. Brrrr...
Admittedly I can see why everyone loves this latest craze item. Whether it's PVC, Pleather, or "Wax Coated" like mine, these "Grease" style leggings are really easy to dress up and down. They can be paired with virtually everything. For a daytime look I wore them with a two tone, cotton/pleather bomber, booties, and a little, white tee. You can find an amazing, intricate version of these right now for $39 at Forever 21.
Leggings: CarMar, C/O LF Boutique, Booties: Kelsi Dagger, Tee: Old Navy, Jacket: F21, Bag: Big Buddah, Choker: JewelMint, Sunnies: Nicole Miller

I added a boho bag and choker to jazz these up, but check in tomorrow to see how I swapped them out for dinner two hours later.

With Love,

Noa b

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting a pair of these! Love the coated denim that look like leather jeans too. Looks fab!

    T xx

    November Grey

    ReplyDelete