Thursday, April 11, 2013

St John Vintage: Daytime Look

It's day 2 and I'm wearing my St John dress again. Though I didn't make any radical styling changes, I think it's a stand alone, great piece. I went coat-less and altered the bag and shoes to change the vibe up a bit.
 
I just LOVE the color. I know we did a lot of tangerine last year, but it's still fun and current for this spring.
 
I've left my hair in its natural, beach wave state as I'll be getting the color touched up in 24 hours anyway.
My favorite Ellis Faas lip creme is brilliant. You can go full-on red, or just dab it to your lips for a light, cherry stain. That and red dangling earrings are my small, contrast accessories.

Covered buttons--love 'em.
 
Dress: St John Vintage, Boots and Bag: L.A.M.B., Earrings: JewelMint.

This little go-go style dress doesn't need a lot of add-ons. Just someone to scoop it out of thrift store obscurity, dry clean it, and love it.

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment