Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pantsuits for Spring!

Yesterday I wore a pantsuit gifted to me by my mother who, (growing up, along with my big sis) was one of my fashion idols. (My sister gave me the DVF dress from last week's post and Mom bought me this little number for Passover).
As a child who adored clothes, my mother and big sister were two of the most stylish women I knew, and I tried to emulate them in every way. (This was enacted in the form of scouring stores for palazzo pants because my sister Michal had rocked them before they were ever trendy, and wearing boxy, shoulder pad enhanced blazers with maxi skirts and slits via my mom's ever present eye for silhouette).
So it's no surprise that when I unwrap something they've picked out for me, I'm bound to love it. This one-piece from Laundry fits beautifully, (neither too loose nor too fitted).
There's a deep cowl both front and back, but it's cut strategically to avoid showing bra-strap, (which is so fab)! Keeping things simple I added gold dipped, leaf earrings and wound a couple of lariat necklaces around my wrist.
 Red lips, big sunnies, and my favorite, vintage belt...
Pantsuit: Laundry, Heels: Steve Madden: Jewelry: F21, Boutique, and Tres Jolie, Belt: Oscar de la Renta Vintage

...And I was good to go and ready for an evening out with my fabulous Hubby. As always, thanks Neta and Michal, for making me feel fab.

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment