Thursday, June 21, 2012

White Tee+ Shoe Fix= 80's Fun!

Remember those rad, Edelmann heels I wanted to have augmented? Well I finally found a way to make them fit "just right". And what makes a spiked heel just a little more fun-casual? A favorite, little, white tee to marry it to.
 
This renovation was really easy. I took these babies to my local cobbler at Shoe Lab in Century City, and he devised a strap which he secured between the lining and back of the heel of my shoe. He matched the color and texture beautifully, and thanks to him I can finally wear these without my heel slipping out and making me skid.
Tee: Nordstrom BP, Skirt: Mikkat Mansion, Vest: Trade, Clutch: Vintage, Hat: F21, Heels: Sam Edelmann

So there you have it. Got a shoe that gaps in the back? Consider adding on a strap and you'll never have to trade them in!

With Love,

Noa B

4 comments:

  1. what a clever idea! you saved yourself from injury & your shoes from being tossed into the never get worn or donate pile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW i fell in love with your shoes!
    best
    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. This outfit is really interesting. I definitely had to make a double take. Your skirt is fantastic. So shiny and sexy.

    Cheap Makeup Reviews
    Beauty Fashion Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea Nooks! And the hat is adorable. xx

    ReplyDelete