Friday, June 15, 2012

Casual, lady lunch

This week I was able to sneak in a visit with a dear friend in between gigs and commuting engagements. Our girl time was sorely needed, and I must admit, when I see my darling Ms. "T", no matter how casual I feel, I throw on heels to be in fashion inspiring company!
No different this day, when I felt more like lounging in comfy jeans and a tank. But a little heel and scarf just spruced it enough to make me presentable. (Except for the splash of water that dripped onto me in the midst of snapping this shot)...
Still, one lesson I've learned this past year is to be more bold with color. It's amazing how just draping a bright, statement tone can make an otherwise plain outfit look much cuter.
So here's to you "T", for always making me bold. And stay tuned when I show you how I reinvented our mutual, favorite heel next week. We both blogged about it here, and here.
Tank: Soprano, Jeans: Goldesign, Heels: Vince Camuto, Purse: Donald Pliner

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment