Thursday, June 7, 2012

Stepping out Ladylike

I'm so glad I rediscovered these gold, low, heels I bought at least 7 years ago. In the midst of all the sky high platforms and stilettos, these little snakeskin patterned, Mary-janes have such a retro, 40's look.
I'm really glad I held on to them, (considering my passion for constantly clearing and updating my closet). They seem to complement this dress which feels so vintage, (even thought it's not)!
I threw on my, (real) vintage clutch and family pearls to pull it together.
 Winged liner always makes me feel polished.

Dress: Clothing swap, Necklace: Mom's pearls, Heels: Sacha London, Earrings: F21, Clutch: Vintage

There's nothing like that tea-time dress to make you feel like a lady.

With Love,

Noa B

4 comments:

  1. Such soft, pretty colors on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it definitely does give you a nice retro glam feel. Very polished!

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful - this outfit definitely has a 40s 'Notebook' feel about it. I love finding pieces that I have had for ages and seeing them in a new light after a year or so in the cupboard. It does lead to hoarding, though, oops! x

    ReplyDelete