Thursday, June 28, 2012

Free People Fringe Fest

Inspired by the hit show "Girls" and the character of Jessa, I've been wearing white, boho dresses and tops nearly every day. (More to come soon).
This top is a Free People score I nabbed on sale several months ago but hadn't yet debuted.
It's so femmy, and I just hadn't found a way to strike the right balance, until I added denim back in...
 
Jeans plus a rad choker I was gifted on my recent trip to Israel tied it all together.
 
 
That, plus my favorite LAMB bag, flats, and extra jewelry did the trick.
 
Jeans: Hudson, Bag: Lamb, Top: Free People, Jewelry: Israel, Flats: BCBG

Now go find your inner, groovy chick.

With Love,

Noa B

2 comments:

  1. it's all about balance, isn't it? rock on noaB! today's post reminded me, yet again, why i follow your blog. for your style speaks to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some Free People. Great top! xx

    ReplyDelete