Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Paisley Dress Reworked

I'm such a fan of Biba style, and when I found this dress last year I was determined to re-work it and make it body flattering and updated in cut.
So I hacked out about 8 inches around the waist, removed side seams and pockets, and tailored it into a more typical, elastic banded, A-line cut. 
I rediscovered it in my closet and had to wear it out for the weekend.
I'm so inspired by it that I'll be bringing you more Biba looks to come, so stay tuned, and check out my ETSY store here to find more such items for sale! 
Dress: Vintage reconstructed, Belt: Vintage, Hair band: Goody, Sunnies: Stolen from Hubs, Heels: Dolce Vita

With Love,

Noa B

3 comments:

  1. what a spectacular paisley dress! i like how you paired it with the shoes too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look dear,
    i love your dress the prinT are just awesome
    and your shoes are just wow!!!
    best
    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love rediscovering outfits? It feels like buying new clothes. Gorgeous dress.

    Cheap Makeup Reviews
    Beauty and Fashion Blog Seattle

    ReplyDelete