Monday, June 18, 2012

Little, White Tee

It's Monday morning and I'm on my way out of town for a three day, Discovery Channel shoot.
I find that when I work, It's always best to wear flats, but I'm throwing some basic, fun heels on that I'll stash in my trunk. When shooting is wrapped for the day, It's nice to simply change your shoes and head out for dinner with your team feeling a little more presentable. 
I'll be on my feet, so a simple, flattering skirt and basic tee will keep me mobile. To that end, some basic ballet flats will serve until dinner time.
I'm a fan of the "fan" effect this linen number has. Inverted, side pleats.
Ponytail for work days. No fuss, no muss.
But a girl can still wear her pearls...
Skirt: Vintage, Tee: Nordstrom BP, Heels: Guess, Pearls: Hawaii

And we're off!

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment