Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lush Sleeves

It's great to be home and soaking up all the things I love about the daily routine of  LA. A quick farmers market run, a late night movie at a single screen house, birds out on my balcony, and a great burrito off a local, food truck late last night. I love visiting Tel-Aviv and soaking up its food and culture, and then I love getting back to LA life and all the things it has to offer.
This morning I'm running my usual slew of errands, but I've decided not to be one of those girls who hits the grocery store in sweat pants. There's really no reason to sacrifice taste for comfort. Just throw on something super billowy and life gets functional and cozy.
Since it's warming back up, shorts are key, and skin really does better naked in the summer weather. I've opted for a red-orange lip today to pop this rust theme.
(A little hint: If you're going for a strong lip, keep all else at a minimum). I've left bare skin, (no base) no shadow, brow, or blush. Just a hint of shimmering bronzer, mascara, and a bit of eyeliner. For this look, let your lips do all the talking and keep all else simple for balance.
Top: Lush, Shorts: Tart, Heels: Stuart Weitzman, Necklace: Israel, Earrings: F21, Lipstick: D&G

With Love,

Noa B

4 comments:

  1. This outfit is so perfect, Noa! This is one of my fave color combos -- and it looks fab on u! Looks so chic and oh so comfy! You look gorg! Thx so much for the super sweet comment regarding our big news! :)

    xo
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen, I'm just delighted for you! I can't wait to read all your exciting updates as you progress through this exciting time!

      xo

      Noa

      Delete
  2. complete casual elegance in your whole look! all created with elements of your jewelry, make-up, & the clothing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, Noa! The colour looks great on you and I think the red lips and the necklace just make it pop. Casual gorgeousness and elegant simplicity, indeed! x

    ReplyDelete