Monday, June 11, 2012

Dollar Dress

This past Sunday I enjoyed my first day off from shooting in several days. Having to get up at 4:00AM does tend to put a cramp in your daily efforts at style!
This maxi dress is a little jewel picked up last month for a buck at a favorite thrift store. Combined with some vintage bangles, (3$ each) and woven belt, (2$) I think this whole outfit came at in around 11$, (minus the flats).
Embracing bronze shadows pops a red lip. Since it's fairly bold, I'm keeping the rest of my look clean with freshly blown out and straightened hair.
Dress: Unknown Brand, 1$, Belt: Vintage, Sandals: Zara, Bangles: Vintage and thrift


"Some-days/Sundays" are made for comfort. Now if I can just get a call time past 5AM...

With Love,

Noa B

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is gorgeous - isn't it amazing how sometimes you find pieces for such a deal and they make you feel a million bucks despite their monetary value? As for Sundays, I agree, they're made for comfort x

    ReplyDelete