Friday, June 8, 2012

Black Halo Pants: Rediscovered!

For those of you who've read my blog, you've seen my obsession with Black Halo dresses building. (I'm now the proud owner of three and counting)!
The funny thing is that I didn't realize I had already made the acquaintance of this brand. Three years ago I found myself at a "Billion Dollar Babes" sale event near downtown LA. I ended up snagging these high waisted pants which I later deemed, "My Lucky Palazzos". (I signed on with my first agency in New York while wearing them).
But I didn't connect the dots and realize this was the same label I've been touting now for months as a dress company. So if you've tried Black Halo dresses and loved their fit, give their pants a shot. I did, and now I want more.
My favorite detail about this, specific pair? The semi-inverted pleats and ultra high waist. Black Halo really doesn't make many pants these days, but I did find one on their site here that offers an equally pretty fit and flare. (See below).
This Gemma Wide Leg Pant is an adorable and updated, summery version of my fall colored trousers. Crisp, white in the summer? You can't go wrong. When I decide to update from nautical navy, I'll go for these babies.
 
 Pants: Black Halo, Shirt: Tahari, Shoes: Sacha London,

But until then, I'll rock the dark tones.

With Love,


Noa B

3 comments:

  1. These pants look totally amazing on you! I am a huge fan of palazzo pants - all of mine are black, though! I'll have to stay on the lookout for a white or navy pair for next summer. I think the navy would look great with a white silk cami for really hot summer nights x

    ReplyDelete