Monday, September 2, 2013

Crochet on a Hot Day

Happy Labor Day! I hope those of you who live in the states are taking a mellow and much deserved day off. For me it's an Au Naturel kind of day. No lips, no makeup, no hair straightening. It's about 100 degrees and climbing and all I want is some breathable cotton. Thank goodness my latest order from Haute Look arrived on my doorstep just as the temperature began to rise.

This BB Dakota skirt is the perfect length and weight for the heat. It's a mini, but not too mini. (Half way down the thigh is my personal perference). It's also lined so there's no peekaboo effect.
I'm also repeatedly wearing these Zara sandals which are my latest obsession. They go with everything under the sun, and they feel like slippers. I walked the entire length of Paris and back in them and my feet felt great! 
Skirt: BB Dakota, Tank:Nordstrom BP, Gladiators: Zara, Clutch: Target, Beads: Banana Republic, Bracelet: Vintage, Sunnies: RocaWear


Keeping it simple, (but stay tuned for my LBD purchases from Paris) and have a great holiday!

With Love,

Noa B

1 comment: