Friday, September 20, 2013

Boho by Free People

I'm a flower child at heart. To this day Free People remains one of my favorite brands for hippie chic. The part of me growing up that loved Bedouin pants, shopping in the Tel Aviv markets for sheer, peasant blouses, and old, filigree jewelry is a Boho girl through and through. This line and I were made for one another.
My new favorite, transitional dress for fall is this swing-y, voile midi with the fishtail hem.
It has all my favorite elements; length, casual femininity, flow, and boho style. It's similar to the Peacemaker dress I wore here, but its textured fabric renders it perfect for fall.
 
This oxblood clutch is a spot on match for the embroidered bodice, and I can't resist a sheer, oxblood lipstick too. It's the latest fall element. Not quite raspberry, not quite maroon, but a sheer reddish/brown. I like Becca's Sheer Lip Tint in Milla or their Ultimate Matte Lip in Antoinette
Dress: Free People, Booties: Sam Edelman, Earrings: JewelMint, Necklace: Israel, Clutch: Vintage

So easy. So cozy. You can shop this dress on sale here, and you can find similar booties here.

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment