Thursday, September 19, 2013

Leather-ette Trends and Changing by Night

I'm loving all the trends in leather and "pleather" that are once again in season. However, when it comes to leather I prefer to buy vintage, (knowing that a lamb or calf isn't being harmed). Cute pleather or "leatherette" is both fashionable and conscientious, (and it won't break your bank)!
The other benefit of pleather is that it actually breathes more than leather and makes for great working garb. I shot the day with NBC in these leatherette pants and then changed it up ever so slightly for a dinner out with a friend.
I always keep minor clothing changes in my trunk. (I learned this lesson the hard way on night shoots). To this day I keep a jacket/blazer, tights/leggings, a change of heels and flats, and a few scarves or layering items in my car. 
The addition of a tuxedo blazer, a clutch, and heels livens things up for night.
Pants: Vero Moda, Boots: Boutique Find, Heels: Vince Camuto, Bag: Sandro, Blouse: Moon Collection, Choker: JewelMint

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment