Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Phillip Lim for Target

It's amazing how quickly a single designer's budget line can sell out at Target. I had put in reminder in my phone last Sunday to check out Phillip Lim's debut, but by the time I got around to shopping the looks they were largely sold out.
Fortunately the main item I wanted was still available. This snazzy, animal print shirt/blazer is a neat twist on fall's leopard trend, but the use of orange and navy adds a little flourish. (I'm picturing throwing this over distressed denim by day, leather minis by night!
Jacket: Phillip Lim for Target, Skirt: BB Dakota, Boots: Old, (similar HERE & HERE) Clutch: Vintage, Necklace & Sunnies: JewelMint 

There's still time to grab your own favorite, Lim/Target piece. Check out the jacket pictured above here!

With Love,

Noa B


No comments:

Post a Comment