Friday, August 30, 2013

Black Halo Dress Debut

I bought this Black Halo dress last year and had planned to wear it on my 5 year wedding anniversary. However, as our plans ended up changing it wasn't the right venue for a snug, LBD.

Cut to my cousin's black tie wedding in New York last weekend and suddenly I had the perfect opportunity to take it out for a spin. It was incredibly fun to get dressed up with my family and see our entire clan decked out in style. Mom in black lace, my sister in BCBG Runway, and me in a form fitting, architectural dress and Edelman heels,
I had spent the morning helping my sissy shop for a new dress, heels and jewels, and man, did she look smashing! Here she is with my brother in law in his custom tux. (Yours truly learned how to tie a bowtie the previous morning to help him complete the look).

There's never a moment when you can't turn to a Little Black Dress, no matter what the occasion. It's the ubiquitous item that will always come to the fashion rescue!


With Love,

Noa B
 

No comments:

Post a Comment