Friday, May 24, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend Kick Off!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend! I hope you all have some great plans/ideas for kicking back and making the most of this long weekend! As for me, I'm going to fill it with movies and beach walks. And one thing I actually really like for lengthy walks on the sand are non-denim shorts.
There's something about denim that can feel a little sticky for beach hikes. I may not wear towering wedges tomorrow, but I'll probably go with some altered version of this concoction. (Like a softly washed Tee and some gladiator sandals)...
But for now it's easy day wear with an accent of color in the shoes.
 
Personally I think leather shorts can work pretty much year around, except for those exceptionally humid days. So far, so good. I'm still getting a lot of mileage out of this pair. If you dig the look, you can find some great "pleather" shorts at amazing prices. A few I like:

Leatherette shorts with embellishment, get them for $36 at: Thread Sence. 
All The Right Moves Leather Shorts
 Forever 21 leatherette shorts, $17.00! Available at: F21!
Here's an AMAZING pair on sale, down from over $100 to $49 in real leather from ASOS. Grab them before they're gone here.
While mine do happen to be leather, you can find deals in every "vegan" variety and save the "real" leather for fall. 
Tank: Thyme and Honey, Shorts: Tart, Wedges: MIA, Jacket: F21, Necklaces: Boutique and JewelMint

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment