Friday, May 10, 2013

Stripes, Lace and Leather

Yesterday I finally got my act together and finished some long awaited alterations on this lace, baby-doll. I had bought it a size too large, and the ribcage, waist, and shoulders all had to be taken in. But I'm glad I made the time. It's a beautiful day and I'm finally able to pair it with a springy jacket, just in time for summer!
This blazer is a fun little buy I picked up in February, but haven't pulled out until today. It's a great layering piece and can be paired with virtually anything. I like the juxtaposition between the geometric, hard lines alongside soft lace. It's often easiest to pair "un"-like textiles.
I'm still working on growing out these brows. Have I mentioned yet that it's TORTURE? I haven't had brows this thick in over 20 years. It's an adjustment, but I'm hoping they'll continue filling in until I can stop adding pencil...
Until then I guess I'm stuck with some brow filler. Tune in next week for some cosmetic reviews and lessons on grooming, shaping, and the ever challenging prospect of "how to grow out thin eyebrows".
Dress:Solitaire , Boots: Kelsi Dagger, Blazer: F21, Necklace: JewelMint

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment