Monday, May 13, 2013

Playing with Stilettos

I know everyone has officially opted out of horizontal stripes and into vertical ones for the summer. (That's fashion for you, always turning your trends up-si-down). But I'm still enamored with the traditional, boat necked, striped tee.
I paired this colored one with leather shorts and simple stilettos over the weekend. (I'm no stranger to shoes of remarkable heights, but heels without straps or ankle support are always a little doubtful for me). So I'm breaking these in, in short spurts.
 
They "may" squeeze my pinky toe ever so slightly, but oh how I love what they do for my "gams"...
What I particularly like about this shoe is that the platform portion of the heel is wrapped, so there's no seam along the bottom of the leather. It creates a smooth finish that looks so polished.
 
To counteract the preppy vibe, some studs on the belt.
Shirt: Kenar, Leather shorts: Tart, Heels: Chinese Laundry, Belt: Zara

And we're off!

With Love,

Noa B


No comments:

Post a Comment