Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Pleating: Top to Bottom

I had one of those incredibly lazy Saturday mornings this past weekend. I don't mean lazy time-wise. (I had to be up at 6AM for work) but as far as wardrobe all I wanted was loose fitting, flowing, non-body hugging garments.
I've had an ongoing love affair with these ASOS harem pants I bought last year. I adored them so much I ended up buying them in two sizes, (one a little smaller for a leaner finish) and this larger one with the relaxed waist and dropped crotch for a relaxed fit.
 
I found this top brand new, (with the tags still attached) at my favorite, local thrift joint!
Top: Nordstrom via thrift, Booties: Vince Camuto, Pants: ASOS, Necklace: F21, Earrings: Gift

In the morning when it was still nippy I had also thrown on a silk blazer, but by the time I got home and snapped a pic it was simply too hot to bother wearing it. Truly a sign that summer is near!

What fabulous new clothing item are you lusting for this summer? My list just keeps growing!

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment