Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Maxi dress

Hi All,

I hope you had a wonderful and relaxing Memorial Day weekend. While I didn't accomplish the majority of the things I'd set out to do, I was able to get out and enjoy the sunshine for a little while Saturday morning.
There's nothing like a simple maxi dress for unfussy, weekend dressing.
I found this one last season in Larchmont at an adorable boutique called Library. I've worn this dress with retro, 30's jewelry, as well as rocker style with lots of chains and cuffs. But I think the semi-tribal look is my favorite. This choker for example, was hand made by a north African designer. I matched it with a basic, cotton and wood beaded belt.
Dress: , Belt: Vintage, Heels: Nine West, Bracelets: Street fair, Necklace: Tres Jolie

With Love,

Noa B

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely ADORE the gold necklace! so different and unique! :) Would love if you could check out my blog, just started a few days ago, so excited :)

    ReplyDelete