Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday All,

I hope you've had a wonderful week. Mine has been packed with work, creativity, and travel, starting with this past Tuesday. I worked with a favorite client on her TV show, (which I'll be traveling to Texas next month to shoot again). Last night I attended a really lovely art/fashion event at my favorite Venice boutique, H'iptique. (Pictures to follow this weekend)...
Overall work is becoming so constant that I wonder sometimes how we all manage to work in such an upsidown industry. I feel as though I'm constantly packing, unpacking, and re-packing. But my friend Tanya came up with a great idea for heading off this problem. She mentioned that she always over-packs, so on her next trip she'll lay out every day's clothing by full outfit, and pack it complete with accessories so that there's no excess. I'm in!
As I'll be traveling out of state three times in June, this idea seems like genius. To save time if I really like a clothing combo I've blogged about, I'll pull it aside, fold it up with accessories, and pack it in advance!
Like this skirt I haven't worn in months and months. It's so pretty! What is it doing in the back of the closet? 
I know it appears from my posts that I'm getting a little slap happy on the emerald items, but honestly they just fell into my lap more by chance than contrived shopping. But moving from emerald and jade into the pastel greens for the approaching summer is always fresh. There's a very "island-y" feel to teal that screams "summer'!
 Some brass colored bling adds a little warmth to cool toned clothing.
Top: Grand and Green, Skirt: Zara, Wedges: MIA, Necklaces: JewelMint and Boutique, Bracelets: Boutique

Yup, let's just pack this one off! Happy weekend and enjoy whatever your Saturday brings you!

With Love!

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment