Sunday, May 5, 2013

Traveling Togs

This was my simple but effective wardrobe for airport travel this week. Blouse, trench, jeans, comfy wedges.
 
A crucial detail for me, if you plan to check luggage make sure you choose a case that can't be mistaken for someone else's! Hence the leopard print!
 
Trenches are travel classics. They're warm but not heavy, and they work with most separates.
Wedges are a great way to stay chic during travel. You retain more support in the arches when waiting in those long lines and you grab a little height and length.
Trench: Bloomingdales, Blouse: Zara, Wedges: B Makovski, Jeans: Golddesign, Choker: JewelMint

I hope to maintain this kind of travel more frequently. In the meantime, I'll have my staples ready to fly!

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment