Monday, April 30, 2012

Romper = P.J.'s

Last year in preparing for a trip to an island, I picked up this uber, lightweight, cotton romper.
It came with a tasseled belt, but I prefer to add my own. I found this one at a thrift store around the corner for $3.00!
I love the hardware as well as the stretchy, rafia-like texture of the sides. Since this romper is high-waisted, I wore it just under the ribcage to cover the loops.
...Requisite, gladiator flats.
Romper: H&M 2011, belt: thrift score, "Bracelet": vintage necklace wrapped at wrist, flats: Zara last season

Some days it's really easy. Just pull on a single piece and be out the door. One thing I love about a romper with a print? It feels like you're wearing the most comfortable pajamas on earth to go to work!


With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment