Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sequin Blouse: Special Memories

This is one of my favorite shirts, but the beading is so old and delicate that I don't take it out for a spin too often. I did however, take it on a recent road trip because it was aching to be worn once more.
Besides being a beautiful, vintage piece there's a fundamental reason I love this top so much. This is the top I wore When Ms. "T" and I filmed our pilot presentation for our nascent, reality project, "Secondhand Star". It's held a special significance for me every since, and I associate this top with Tanya and all the great projects we've shared together over the past 18 months.
The pailettes are still in relatively good condition, but I treat this with kid gloves anyway...
A tribal necklace from Africa, some wooden bracelets, and of course my ever present, gladiator sandals are all I need to kick this into daytime gear...
Shirt: Vintage, Blazer: H&M, Jeans: Just USA, Bangles: Boutiques and vintage, Heels: Boutique 9


...While I stand back and reflect on all that 2011 and 2012 has brought. Love you Ms. "T".

With Love,

Noa B

2 comments:

  1. that top looks wonderful on you! i can see why it's your fave. i adore your whole outfit. you have great style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww what a great post! Love that top and love you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete