Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend Warrior

I'm always a little stumped by dressing for the movies. I'm perpetually cold in the theater and want my whole body covered from head to toe, but it's nearly 80 degree outside. What to layer...?
In this case, the thinnest possible denim for breath-ability, and an equally thin button down. The addition of booties and leather jacket were my warmest assets. 
I've been making more and more use out of my All Saints, Damray jacket. The cowl has an amazing drape that opens just enough to allow for an under collar.
 More jewelry from Israel including earrings and bracelets.

Jacket: All Saints, Shirt: Romeo and Juliet Couture, Jeans: Just USA, Booties: Sam Edelmann, Silver earrings and cuffs:Israeli designers


And it's off to the "flickers".

With Love,

Noa B

2 comments:

  1. i think you choose well. that jacket is a stunner. i dig the shoes & braided bracelet too. very nice complete outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I think these colored jeans might be turning into repeat offenders. ;)

      Delete