Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Lazy LACMA Lounging

I love art. I've always dreamed of collecting. I've even got a original canvas I purchased years ago from a gallery in Bergamot Station that is my pride and joy. Long before I attended a fine arts college I loved museums. As a child it would've been hard to drag me out of them in a timely fashion. Today the LA County Museum is at the top of my list for lovely, ingenious spaces filled with amazing, rotating collections and exhibits.
I went back recently for a second viewing of LACMA's Kubrick exhibit. It was one of those perfect, LA afternoons that seemed made for looking at fascinating and beautiful things, (and just hanging out). And what could be easier to wear than a flowy, linen tunic while meandering around?
Bliss...
Dress: Calypso St Barts, Heels: Boutique 9, Beads: Vintage, (Grandma), Jacket: Charlotte Russe, Bag: Big Buddah

What will you do on your day off?

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment