Friday, March 15, 2013

I Wore This...

Sometimes my favorite outfit combos are truly the simplest and more unadorned ones. (I know, for bloggers not to over-accessorize and shoot every detail from collar to cuff is a sin). But I work in production and lead a life that is in constant motion so I often don't shoot what I wear. 
I attended a restoration screening of Wild River this week and really liked the outfit I threw together. Unfortunately it was too late and dark to try to capture it.  
 
But I figured, what the heck? What's a few grainy pix between friends?
 
Heels: BCBG, Pants: ASOS, Blouse: Ella Moss, Leather Jacket: ASOS, Camo Coat: Tulle, Necklace: JewelMint

This simple combo of loose, crop pants, silk shirt, comfy heels and jackets in layers is a staple favorite with me. It's what I mostly wear on set. Sometimes underthinking your wardrobe is a good thing.

Happy weekend and don't forget to enter my BB Dakota dress giveaway which ends tonight at 11PM PCT!

With Love,

Noa B

1 comment:

  1. your pix don't look grainy! nice outfit. it's classy with ease. :)

    ReplyDelete