Thursday, March 7, 2013

Susie Homemaker: A-Line Dress

Vintage prints have my heart, they really do.
This one suggests a watercolor palette. It's so demure, and with the high waist I feel very "fifties". But the print and bell, 3/4 sleeves are definitely pushing "Boho". 
The fabric is sheer so I'm wearing a pinkish/flesh tone, vintage slip beneath it. We're going for a picnic lunch in Venice, so it's flats today all the way!
 Copper is a great transition color.

Of course I can't resist a vintage belt too...
But the earrings are new'ish. 
They're my wedding jewelry.
Out in the sunshine it's hard not to smile ear to ear. It's sunny and gorgeous and a perfect day to stroll with the one you love!
Dress: Vintage, Slip: Vintage, Belt: Vintage, Flats: Sigerson Morrison, Earrings, (my wedding) Tres Jolie

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment