Monday, March 25, 2013

A Walk in the Hood

 Last week I had an amazing time entertaining my parents who had flown in from NYC. (The hardest part of any family visit is saying goodbye when the week has run out). One of my folks' favorite LA pastimes, (besides getting away from the snow) is walking the neighborhoods and doing everything on foot.
So we walked everywhere! (Plays, restaurants, hikes, performances, bookstores, shopping). You name it, we walked to it.
This was yet another "quickie" outfit I put together for a walk in Westwood when it was sunny but still a little brisk. (I come from a family of early risers).
How cute are these heels, (a gift from Mom)! So retro and yet so current. I love the flat toe and the chunky heel. An infinitely walkable shoe which I was happy to stomp around in and still feel cute!
I love how aside from the flat cut, the tone of the shoe is literally naked.
Heels: Nine West, Pants: F21, Bag: Mango, (OLD)!, Top: Crossroads, Vest: PolkaDots and Moonbeams

Well, you all know by now what a shoe fetishist I am. If you are too, keep reading for some fun with shoes and a heel/fetish/shoe/lover giveaway coming soon!

(And congrats to Amber and Emily, the winners of the BB Dakota sizes 4 and 6 dresses. Your goodies are on their way)!

With Love,

Noa B



No comments:

Post a Comment