Sunday, January 8, 2012

Golden beginnings

I've been contemplating how to begin my first, solo blog. And today while strolling along Santa Monica's main street I glimpsed a beautiful, beaded and sequined dress in the window. I love sequins, and they've been all the rage on the runway for months and months.
Like this Balmain number...
 Or these charming minis by Paul and Joe and Burberry for this past Winter season.
But my favorite thus far has been this sweetly scoop-necked number from Badgley Mischka. The cap sleeves and neckline are so retro.
 And lo and behold--look what I found during a trip to a re-saler before 2011 had edged out.
 Dress: Badgley Mischka, Bracelets: random boutique, Earrings: F21

Over the past year I've taken an amazing journey with my cohort, Ms. Tanya Dempsey, as we've striven together to create the co-authored blog known as Secondhand Star. It's been an amazing year with an amazing partner and I can't wait to share new items for design on that collaborative page in 2012. But today I take my first steps on a personal, blog journey filled with beauty, fashion, product reviews, industry secrets, and a whole lot of fun. I hope you'll join me.

With love,

Noa B

1 comment:

  1. Love the second pic! She looks beautiful in that dress :)

    ReplyDelete