Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Clarisonic Opal Review

There are times when I get so excited by a new product that I simply have to share! And there are times when I'm so overwhelmed by the generosity of my friends that I have to make note of their kindness. 

This is my beautiful girl, Kacey, (also known affectionately as "Po"). 

Kacey is a rock star--seriously. She has amazing style, effortless chic, and the most extraordinary product knowledge I've ever come across. Talk about Diva--this lady knows her stuff. From color to skincare, she's got the insider scoop on all things luxurious. She's inspired me countless times over the years and I never fail to fall in love with some new item she whips out to share with me.
And this, is Kacey's latest gift to me, which I cannot get over! It's the Clarisonic Opal! (You can read all about it here on their website).
This product is so lovely! It uses sonic pulses to press marine based serum under and around the delicate eye area, resulting in smooth, de-puffed eyes first thing in the morning.
It comes with its own charging station and will last weeks on end with a single, overnight charge. It also comes with the initial serum, (although you can substitute another of your choice once you run through the product. I like this C-serum from www.skincaremember.com, available here).
A single drop of serum is placed in the rubber eyepiece, and then you gently move it around the under-eye area until the vibration stops. It's amazing how much brighter the eyes look after 1 minute with the baby!
On me and Kacey: vintage dresses. Shoes: Charles David. My jacket, vintage Wilson's Leather

And the proof is in the pudding. Here we are, rested and refreshed. Not only have I been able to use it regularly on myself, but I recently tested it on clients in the chair with exceptionally good results. For early morning calls, every makeup artist should have this tool in their arsenal, and for the rest of you beauty junkies, this is definitely one bad boy you'll want to treat yourself to. 

Thanks a million Kacey!

With Love,

Noa B





No comments:

Post a Comment