Friday, January 20, 2012

Skincare member revelation

Some secrets are really too good to keep to myself. Like great skincare at even better prices. (I know, that really does sound like an info-merical but it's true)!

That's why I want to introduce you to www.skincaremember.com. This amazing, direct-to-the-customer site brings online consumers spa quality products at extremely competitive, wholesale prices.

I became involved with skincaremember.com several years ago when the products first made their way to me through a very dear friend. I was asked to test and review the initial line, give my feedback, and see what items would be most appealing for people with some expertise and background in skincare. I tested the skus I believed to be the most useful, well balanced and malleable, and today skincaremember has an amazing and expansive array of products for all skin types, tones and ages.

While I've loved just about everything I've tested, here are some absolute, top dog items you must experience to believe!
Glycolic Renewal Gel:  This water-based formula moisturizes without oiliness. And oh, does it do a nice little number to dry out acne, (at least for me)!
Complex C Serum:  This concentrated Vitamin C Serum protects, hydrates and conditions delicate or irritated skin. I've been really delighted with the overall feeling and finish this product provides overnight. A general, all-over brightening effect can be seen in a short period of days. 
 
Super Firming Creme: Clinical studies confirm the effectiveness of this high performance crème, showing the reduction of superficial facial lines by 36% within 4 weeks and increasing skin firmness by 21% with 4 weeks. All I can say is, yummy!
Microdermabrasion Creme This amazing formula gently and effectively exfoliates with micro fine particles that will not irritate delicate skin tissue. You can use this crème two to three times a week. (I actually found it gentle enough to use regularly in the shower almost daily).
Marine Moisturizer: Unique to this state-of-art moisturizers is Red Marine Algae (Abnfelitia concinna) that is naturally derived from red marine algae found in the Hawaiian Islands. My favorite item of all!!
Rapid Response Line Filler: The Rapid Response Line Filler incorporates micro-spheres containing Hyaluronic Acid that penetrate into varying depths of the skin folds and trap water in the fine lines and wrinkles. What can I say--this is a must for early morning risers! 

With that said, you really need to try it to believe it. And when you get a load of the prices, you'll feel as heavenly as the cremes themselves. 

Keep following my blog in the coming weeks for a terrific little giveaway from skincaremember.com and me to you!

With Love,

Noa B



2 comments: