Friday, February 22, 2013

Vintage Leather with a Dash of Mod

Happy Friday everyone! It's been a fun and productive work week, and now that I'm over (both) being sick as well as a week of shooting, it's time to usher in a weekend filled with three of my favorite things: Sushi, movies, and a little vintage, furniture shopping. (I cannot wait to go trolling)...
And speaking of vintage, I pulled this leather number out of the back of my closet. It hadn't seen the light of day in months, but when I received these kick-ass booties in the mail I knew they would pair beautifully with this older find.
I'm in LOVE with these mod inspired booties. They just scream Austin Powers. And these babies just went on SALE at ShoeMint for $39.99!! You can still nab them in almost every size, (and in two different colors) here!
 Since I'm already putting on vintage, I might as well add the 60's bling.
Skirt: Vintage Thrift, Heels: ShoeMint, Blouse: Zara, Earrings and Vintage Ring: Israel, Sunnies: Calvin Klein

Vintage skirt, vintage baubles, and some vintage "inspired" kicks. It's the right clothing to get me in a vintage shopping, frame of mind!

Have a great Friday, and don't forget to enter my Tart Dress Giveaway, ending tonight here!

With Love,

Noa B

1 comment: