Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Apt Hunting: Kicking up my Heels

I've been on the hunt for a new apartment for about three months, and I'll be out again in the wilds of LA trying again this afternoon.
It's a tiring task so I keep flip flops in the trunk of my car, but even when casual, I like to throw on a pair of heels when I have to meet building managers. I find a nice clutch and some decent shoes make a better impression in this insane market.
Jeans: Golddesign, Heels: Donald J Pliner, Sweater: Kersh, Scarf: Boutique, Hat: H&M

There's one good thing about knowing you'll move soon, and that's getting to mentally plan all the changes in decor and space that you'll implement. Now that I've done it for the second time on a house, I'm turning my attention to the all encompassing task of the next apartment! FUN!

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment