Monday, February 4, 2013

High Waisted Denim: Swinging Back Around

Sunday morning we woke up extremely early and decided to make the most of the day by jumping out of bed and into our local Starbucks all before 7:30AM.
 
 
I was up and out of bed so early I hadn't the patience to slick or style my hair, but a quick elastic to the top of the head and I was out the door.
I threw on denim as we also went to visit my brother-in-law and his family. (Visits with a 2 year old require clothes that are ok to dirty up. But I couldn't resist some practical heels)...
I've been cycling through jeans a TON lately. I know it's repetitive, but I truly love this old pair because it's high waisted and quilted, (basically everything Jessica Simpson taught us not to wear). So why does it feel so rad?
My hair tends towards a natural crimp, so laziness allowed me to leave it that way for a "Dazed and Confused" look to complement  the retro-70's jeans. Stay tuned tomorrow for my tips on quickie products that will do you in a pinch!
 Jeans: 7 For All Mankind, Boots: Kelsi Dagger, Clutch: Mossimo, Belt and Bangles: Vintage, Choker: Jewelmint: Blouse: Re-sale


With Love,

Noa B

1 comment: