Furnishing on a budget is something I've always had to do. And with multiple moves in three years, the Hubs and I are becoming really adept at doing it on the fly. These are some of my favorite "little touches" we've picked up along the way over these past couple of months.
- Chair: Modern Nook, $1399: Our price negotiated on a floor model in Korea Town, $400!
- Glass Vase: Marshall's, $15.00. Candle: Z Gallerie Outlet: $5.00
- Shag Print from store: $795. Our price to reprint at Kinkos + Self Frame: Under $70.00!
- Z Gallerie Mustache frames at Outlet: $7.00 each.
- Mid Century Sleeper Couch, All Modern.com similar, $1999: UrbanOutfitters.com: $650.00!
- Lamp: DWR Similar, from $189-$3995: Ikea Price: $89.00.
- Saarinen Table: Rove Concept $999: Ikea: $199.00.
- Eames Molded Plastic Dowel Chairs: DWR $499 each: Overstock, sale+coupon: 6 for $400.
- 3 Day Blinds quote for kitchen, $2500! Custom shades from Blindsgalore.com, $400, set of 3!
- Glass Ball Lamp, Ikea: $60.00 for 2, "As Is" section
- Framed print of "A Single Man", (gift from friend). Ikea Frame: $30.00