Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Introducing Nori

Hello Friends,

This week I'll be returning to my usual pace of blogging with some in depth, makeup reviews of summer products from NARS and Rouge Bunny Rouge. However, this morning I wanted to take a moment and share a more personal note, my latest addition to the four legged family.
This is Nori, my ten week old rescue. Nori takes her place alongside Lolita, my two year old rescue who I adopted a year and a half ago, and who has brought me so much love and joy since the passing of my beloved kitties, Anna and Eva. 
Nori and Lola spent this past weekend getting acquainted, and to my astonishment and delight, appear to enjoy playing together non-stop. Here are a few images of their adorable faces. (There's a tail chase imminent in the photo below).

I have always believed that in the end you don't choose your pets, they choose you. And I'm so glad that these two little ladies chose each other as well.

Happy Tuesday!

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment