Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Free People Cozy

Last Friday I got up the guts to hack off about 4/5 inches of my rapidly, end-splitting mane. I wasn't happy about it. Like so many women I've been attempting unsuccessfully to grow length for about 4 years. But my hair had "had it". So I figured I'd shoot something with long hair one last time...
This Free People combo was the coziest thing I put on right before I left for the cut. It's a shift dress made of a muslin-esque cotton, and the FP sweatshirt I layered over it feels like fleece despite the paillettes. I needed the emotional equivalent of pajamas to be able to face the oncoming scissors.
 
Sigh. Bye, bye longer hair. I hope you return to me in 6-12 months...
 Dress and Sweatshirt: FreePeople, Heels: Shoe Mint


With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment