Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Milano, Ciao!

Last week I flew to Milan for a brief, 5 day visit. I loved the city, which among other things is known for its fashion and design. On top of that, I arrived during Fashion Week, which turned out to be an unexpected bonus!
On one of my first days walking the city I strolled to the Duomo to visit the Museum of the 900, as well as take in a Klimt exhibit going on at the Palazzo Reale. It was a day simply packed with art, and I think I subconsciously donned a long, Kimono cover in homage to Klimt's women.
The weather was extremely humid, and I abandoned any idea of wearing pants 24 hours into the trip. Thank goodness I loaded up with sundresses when packing!
  Dress: Final Touch, Kimono: Mono B,  Necklace: Boutique, Bag: L.A.M.B., Sandals: Zara


It was a week filled with art, day trips, fashion, and parties. More to come soon!

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment