Thursday, May 29, 2014

Tiered Slip Dress

I'm becoming such a hard-core, West-sider these days. It's funny, when the Hubs and I lived in Manhattan we never had an "east side/west side" relationship with the city. But upon moving from amorphous, west LA to Santa Monica I really am turning into one of those people who hate leaving the west side of town. It's partly the ocean, it's partly the light and the breeze and the people who say hello every morning as they walk their dogs up my path. It's the way my kitty bounces from window to window. It's the atmosphere on Montana. I found my bliss, one little cottage away from it all. There's a peace and calm here that is still part of the urban framework, yet so serene.
And speaking of serene, I discovered an utterly addictive boutique on Montana called Jane that is dangerously close to my home, (about a block's walk). This buyer stocks nothing but clothing that is absurdly comfortable, yet completely beach chic. The clothing makes me feel so calm, it's like mellow shopping, 101
Dress: Final Touch, Booties: Dolce Vita, Bag: Elliot Lucca, Necklace: Lia Sophia, Jacket: All Saints

My latest acquisition is the above dress, which I ended up liking so much that I went back yesterday and bought the same number in black. The lining is cotton tricot, (once again, ridiculously comfy). It's small details like that which separate good casual wear from crappy, lesser manufacturing.

I'm finding my bliss right here at home. Where are you finding yours?

With love,

Noa B

1 comment:

  1. Great look, love the hat and dress. Come by and check out my blog, if you like it I would love it if you followed me.

    xo Andrea
    http://uskar-vor-inspire.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete